EBRC Consulting, LiCoTox and DR. U. NOACK-LABORATORIEN have joined forces to form an Alliance for REACH to provide a fully comprehensive range of services to ensure compliance with REACH requirements.
The new EU Chemicals Legislation REACH requires the preparation of Technical Dossiers by all producers and importers manufacturing or importing chemicals in certain volumes. Depending on the annual tonnage, studies according to the respective ANNEXES have to be conducted. Within this context, our institutions contribute the following aspects:
EBRC Consulting is a privately-owned consulting organisation based in Hanover (Germany) with a staff of 30 scientists and engineers covering a wide range of expertises:
- registration of industrial chemicals (for New Chemical Substances and also Existing Substances), plant protection products and biocides according to EU requirements incl. complete dossier preparation
- conduct of consumer, indirect exposure and occupational exposure surveys
- task force management and consultancy in procedures related to risk assessments
DR. U. NOACK-LABORATORIEN, a private and independent GLP-certified test institute, has been providing contract research and experimental services to international clients since 1986. With our 50 highly qualified employees (scientists, engineers and laboratory staff) and state-of-the-art laboratories, DR. U. NOACK-LABORATORIEN belongs to the leading group of testing laboratories in Europe.
Our experimental services include:
- Ecotoxicity: aquatic and terrestrial studies
- Biotic and abiotic degradation
- Residue analysis
- Environmental fate
- Physico-chemical properties testing